A luxury 350sqm 4-bedroom residence located among the cypress and cedar trees of picturesque Wadano woods, just 150m from the Sakka Quad lift.
AMO 54 has been designed for families and friends to enjoy. As well as ski-in proximity to the Happo One ski fields, AMO 54 includes a wide range of outstanding facilities and is finished to the highest standard throughout.
Completed in December 2016, AMO 54 is Hakuba’s ultimate alpine retreat.
Address 1: 4761-2 Hokujo, Hakuba-mura, Kitaazumi-gun
City: Wadano - Nagano
Postal Code: 399-9301
Contact Name: Lily Kitano
Phone: +81 (0) 261 85-2466
- Complimentary pick up/drop off upon arrival & departure
- Bilingual assistance
- Village information
- Ski Storage / Dry Room
- Laundry Facilities
- Complimentary WIFI
- Gas-burning Fireplace
- Covered Terrace
- Foosball Table
- Ping-Pong Table
- Children's Books & Board Games
- Modern Kitchen & Dining
- TV & Belkin Sound Dock
- Media Room
- Coffee Maker
- Private En-suites
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 04:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
Any cancellations must be made in writing and confirmed by Hakuba Hotel Group firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within 7 days of deposit payment - Full Refund
- 61 Days or more prior to check in - 20% (non-refundable deposit)
- 60 Days or less prior to check in - No Refunds
Terms and Conditions
* Minimum of 5 night stays for:
- New Years (24 Dec - 3 Jan)
- Peak Season and CNY (4 Jan - 31 Jan)
- Minimum 3 nights stay for all other dates
- Check-in: 16:00 / Check-out 10:00
- Complimentary pick up and drop off on arrival and departure at Happo Bus Terminal or Hakuba Train Station
To secure your booking a 20% deposit is required within 7 days and the remaining balance is due 60 days before check in. Payment in Japanese Yen is accepted by International Bank Transfer. Any transaction fees including Paypal, Credit Card and Bank fees will be incurred by the sender.
When paying by bank transfer the remittance advice must be sent to email@example.com with guest’s name and/or booking ID number.
There are International Bank and Credit Card Fees associated with payment methods as follows:
- If you pay the full amount by bank transfer in 7 days - No Fees - (we will waive the transfer fee)
- If you pay by bank transfer in 2 separate transactions - (Deposit now and balance later) there is an international Bank Transfer fee of 4,000 yen for each transaction.
- If you pay by Paypal or Credit Card there is a 4% transaction fee on all transactions.
We highly recommend that you arrange travel insurance to cover any cancellation costs in the event of unforeseen circumstances.